Profile Links Tagboard Others

i am in a bad luck or i am in curse

Sunday, January 11, 2009 @ 7:04 AM

i get hit by a car yesterday the car is a car that i hate somemore hiaz red somemore girl somemore wa lan oi it's how i get bang at the zebra crossing i stop then the driver call me to cross then i cross at the half the car suddenly move foeward then i cycle quickly it still hit me dam it man lucky i noe how to dive out of the bicycle in time lucky lan jiao driver lar dunno how to drive still talking on phone lan jiao i remeber ur number ok it's that i care nth much happen to me if some thing happen to me ur in deep touble ok next time watch ppl or bicycle then u move or don't call pl move then u go bang stupid sia no driving skills i even better then u arlet me see him again he noe so next time u cross zebra crossing the time wait longer until all car stop singapore dirver are wreckless even girl driver that's all i want to say

0 comments


I'm Yours

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.